Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Real Problem

Why are people training me to think I'm not right, like my dad's sisters and my cousin?  They go about mumbling to themselves because of him.  I didn't have to, so I'm not gonna do it.  They are treating me like them.  I wonder if it's the m..  I don't know why people are like that??  I don't even know that much @ it.  My cousin just is a wild girl, which is something I wanted to be known as..  I am being treated like I'm always in trouble and stuff like my cousins or something.  I wasn't befo-ore..  You know what?  Jut what?  That N word thing?  You probably won't be getting away with this because I know people sniff out others's consciences and figure out what they'd do in your shoes until they are done.  It just sorta happens.  I won't be mean @ it, but it's totally ruining the world and my life.  I know you don't care @ my life because I'm 1/2 Chinese.