Pages

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Problem

I just got the image of Ellen telling my daughter .. well me having a daughter say, "I really wanted to watch My Fair Lady, tonight," in a nice way, sorta a screetch.. must be the magic.  If that's how it is, that's how it is.  I'm not saying they can't think right when I have nothing up my sleeve.  It was already established it's okay to watch it.  Some people have needs Ellen does not practice, like leading that sorta structured way of life.  I wonder if that's something like my brother's side from our mom. that screetch and message.  I don't believe I watched that movie so much in college.  I think I watched a movie on weekends, though, but stuff like that that appeals to any audience.  What do you think how Ellen leaves off things.  I can leave off feeling good, too.  I have a feeling Ginny wants to interfere with my future.  They can't raise my daughter in that sloppy way, I don't have a daughter, of course.  I want my daughter in a clean place where she feels like watching good shows.  She's not gonna just sleep in a puff ball on the floor.  I would work hard, and my daughter would have that room and would have to do things in it.  What's this sound?  What do you think?  I do wish people would answer me.. maybe I need another blog.  People on Facebook might answer but not many.  IMDb Soapbox, not necessarily.  So, what is going on?  My daughter would watch the movie, not sit up and m.. to what to her is old ladies.  Well, maybe older ladies, maybe just hiding their youth from some.  I hope no one is overly sensitive.  This is my blog, and I'm looking for constructive criticism.